Your Weekly Droplet of
The one-minute read that summarizes what's important to you from our weekly interview.
Join Us in Exploring
The Startup Journey
The Seed – The Startup Journey is a series of interviews with startup founders. It is made for YOU, the curious student, talented innovator, and aspiring entrepreneur.
Our mission is to explore the startup journeys and advice of founders and share what we learned, in hopes of inspiring and planting the seed of innovation & creativity in the minds of our audience
Don't have time to listen to hour-long podcasts?
Our interviews are short & sweet! (If an episode is longer than 20 minutes, contact us (bottom of page) and Rick (the founder) will personally apologize for wasting your time)
Wanting to learn more about entrepreneurship, but not sure how to start?
What better way to learn how to start a company, besides actually doing it, than to hear how others did it!
Starting a business, but running into problems?
Listen to how other founders tackle their greatest challenges! You can also submit questions and we will ask them for you!
The Seed – The Startup Journey is founded by Rick Liu, along with his graphic designer sister Cynthia Liu. It started in May 2020 as a way for Rick to learn more about entrepreneurship and meet more people. He decided to bring value by sharing what he has learned with aspiring entrepreneurs in a quick, engaging, and informative manner.
We hope that you will grow along with us! Let us watch our seeds of innovation & creativity grow and prosper 🌱
Hey! I think the length and quality of the video is perfect! The weekly postings and the Instagram feed you have created are also very appealing!
Hi! I like the diversity in the speakers! I like how they come from all sorts of different backgrounds to solve all kinds of problems! I also like your posts on hiring people plus the book recommendations 🤘
Hey! I like the variety of industries. It gives me insights into how different businesses function, particularly those that I'm unfamiliar with!
Jujutsu, GTA, and £2.5M in 2 Weeks? Tom Fairey – CEO & Founder of Stakester
33. Peeta葛格 – The Guy Who Lost 30% Body Fat & Built A Business Empire!
32. My Startup Journey (Spoiler: MANY FAILURES)
31. 20 Year-Old Bootstrap CEO – Xander Kazanowski, Founder of Wurk Services
30. Billionaire's Advice to Students | Jim McKelvey, Co-Founder of Square
29. Quick Tips to 50 Million Subscribers | Secrets from MrBeast | Fastest Growing YouTubers
28. Starting a Business at 16? – Karan Dalal & Arnuv Tandon, Co-Founders of PetCode
27. Frozen Key, COVID & Smart Property Management – Francois Gouelo, Co-Founder & CEO @ Enso Connect
26. Hunter, Storyteller, and Social Commerce – Brad Luttrell, Co-Founder & CEO of GoWild
Have questions you want us to ask during our interviews?
Have a particular industry you want to learn more about?
Have a startup or a founder you personally know of?